Tailoring Presentations and Publications to Address Your Legal Needs
At KLF, we take a multitactical approach when we use the law to protect your company’s interests. In addition to offering legal advisory, consulting services, and educational training on benefits plans, we bring the law to you through the written or spoken word.
Ms. Kiesewetter is an avid speaker and freelance writer, customizing content for a variety of employee benefit-related matters. She travels throughout the region, delivering presentations and participating in panels sponsored by professional organizations and corporations.
Struggling to remain current with the latest benefits regulations? Contact us for speaking opportunities and fees.
Work With a Recognized Leader in the Field
Ms. Kiesewetter draws on her expansive understanding of employee benefits law and HR best practices when she tailors a presentation that addresses your legal needs.
Below is a brief list of Ms. Kiesewetter’s speaking engagements:
- Presenter, “The DOL and Welfare Benefit Plans: A Discussion About Audits and Fiduciary Responsibilities,” Mid-South Association of Health Underwriters Meeting, Memphis, Tennessee, May 11, 2016
- Presenter, “The Emergence of a New Fiduciary Standard,” Financial Planning Association of Greater Memphis Meeting, Memphis, Tennessee, February 3, 2016
- Co-Presenter, “Retirement Plan New Year’s Resolution: Is Your Plan Ready for 2016?”, Seminar Presented by CBIZ, Gavion and Kiesewetter Law Firm, PLLC, Memphis, Tennessee, February 3, 2016
- Presenter, “Changing Face of Retirement & Welfare Plan Compliance: What You Need to Know, Now,” 2015 Annual Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) Meeting, Memphis, Tennessee, October 13, 2015
- Presenter, “Deep Dive: Retirement & Welfare Plan Compliance,” 2015 Annual Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) Meeting, Memphis, Tennessee, October 13, 2015
- Co-Presenter,“ How DOL Enforcement and Recent Litigation is Impacting Your Employee Benefit Plan,” CBIZ Luncheon Seminar, Memphis, Tennessee, August 26, 2015
You can find a more extensive list of Ms. Kiesewetter’s presentations by clicking this link.
Watch an Excerpt From a Recent Presentation
Ms. Kiesewetter educates and counsels clients on complex matters using a straightforward, understandable approach. With education at the forefront of her passions, Ms. Kiesewetter enjoys helping people understand employee benefits issues, which in turn helps them better run their businesses.
We invite you to click on this link to view a clip from one of Ms. Kiesewetter’s presentations.
Benefit From Our Freelance Writing Services
In addition to providing legal counsel to employers, plan sponsors and HR professionals, Ms. Kiesewetter is a prolific writer. She has been published in various legal, professional, and industry periodicals. You can access her extensive list here.
Ms. Kiesewetter, along with the KLF team, offer a range of freelance writing services that includes:
- Blogs, long and short
- Case studies
- White papers
As an employee benefits attorney, Ms. Kiesewetter remains current on the benefits and human resources laws, allowing her to provide cutting-edge legal information on industry practices. When you work with our firm, we will develop content for content that aligns with your brand and connects with your intended audience.
Please click on these links to learn about our comprehensive writing services for human resource professionals, attorneys and business owners.
Connect With us to Learn How We Can Help
Contact us today at 615-455-8106 or email us to get more information about speaking and writing opportunities for your organization or business.